To register online all wrestlers will have to do a few things:
1. Choose the appropriate level for your child.
- The Fundamental level is for wrestlers new to the sport between the ages of 6-9
- The Skill Development level is for wrestlers that have advanced from the Fundamental level or are 10-14 and new to the sport.
- The Fundamental level and Skill Development level wrestlers may still participate in tournaments, however they will pay for the tournaments as they go and tournaments run $15-25 each.
- The DG Elite level is for wrestlers are wrestlers between ages of 9-14 that are ready to compete at a high level in the IKWF.
- The DG Elite level includes entry fee to ALL IKWF tournaments
2. Click on the Buy Now icon below and follow the links to enter your credit card payment.
3. Complete the wrestler information form below in its entirety to finish your wrestler's registration for the Downers Grove Wrestling Club.
4. Purchase a USA Wrestling Insurance Card. All first-year wrestlers will be asked to send in a copy of your birth certificates to confirm your age. A USA Wrestling card is MANDATORY for practice and competition. Click HERE to purchase your USA Wrestling Card online. Make sure you select Downers Grove Wrestling Club as your club for the 2018-2019 season.
Wednesday, November 7th- Downers Grove South High School- Varsity Wrestling Room- 6:30-7:30 PM
*New wrestlers should bring a copy of your athlete's birth certificate. Checks can be made payable to Downers Grove Wrestling Club.