To register online all wrestlers will have to do a few things:
1. Choose the appropriate level for your child.
- The Fundamental level is for wrestlers new to the sport between the ages of 6-9
- The Skill Development level is for wrestlers that have advanced from the Fundamental level or are 10-14 and new to the sport.
- The Fundamental level and Skill Development level wrestlers may still participate in tournaments, however they will pay for the tournaments as they go and tournaments run $20-25 each.
- The Advanced level is for wrestlers are wrestlers between ages of 9-14 that are ready to compete at a high level in the IKWF.
- The Advanced level includes entry fee to ALL IKWF tournaments
2. Click on the Buy Now icon below and follow the links to enter your credit card payment.
3. Complete the wrestler information form below in its entirety to finish your wrestler's registration for the Downers Grove Wrestling Club.
4. Your $200 DGWC Club fee includes a USA Wrestling Card. ALL NEW WRESTLERS or wrestlers who have never had a USA/IKWF Wrestling Card MUST provide a copy of their birth certificate for age verification purposes. Any wrestler who previously had a USA/IKWF Wrestling Card will NOT be required to submit a copy of your birth certificate. ALL DGWC Wrestlers MUST have a USA/IKWF Wrestling Card in order to practice or compete.
Wednesday, November 10th- Downers Grove North High School- Varsity Wrestling Room- 6:30-7:30 PM
*Checks can be made payable to Downers Grove Wrestling Club.